Mr. Jackson

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Daddy!

Happiest 68th Birthday to my Little Daddy!! My sister gave him that name long ago, and although he may be small in stature, he is one of the most amazing people I have ever known! I love my dad more than I could ever put into words. He is a loving and encouraging daddy, Poppy and friend. I am so thankful that God gave me such a wonderful daddy that modeled what a father, husband and friend should be. He is one of the loves of my life, and I get to spend a whole week with him very soon! He’s a pretty darn good cook too! Happiest Birthday, Little Daddy! Here’s to 68 more!


"He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." ~Clarence Budington Kelland
Thanks, Daddy, for showing me your love!

1 comment:

Marty said...

I love Little Daddy, too!!! Or Papa John to me.