Mr. Jackson

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Wonderful Wizard of OZ!


I forgot to mention that last weekend we went to the Nashville Symphony to hear/see the Wizard of OZ! It was so cool! I do have all the commemorative plates and the Madame Alexander dolls! Travis got him a catch, what can I say? We went with our friends Misty and Josh, and because Misty works for the symphony, we got to go to a cocktail party before the show where I was treated to a "Ruby Red Slipper." I must say it was very festive but a bit to be desired. It consisted of champagne and cranberry juice. I'm sure it was good for the kidneys, not sure about the liver, but not what I had expected. I'm working on my own sweeter concoction. It was so neat to watch to movie with so many people. I had never realized that there were so many funny parts in the movie, but it was neat to hear hundreds of people laugh. They digitally removed the music from the movie, projected it on a huge screen, and the symphony played the soundtrack live. Have I mentioned that I have met one of the original munchkins before! Opry Mills mall '06!

No comments: