Mr. Jackson

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Airborne: Busted!


So it ain't so! My mouth dropped when I went to yahoo to do my afternoon email check. This popped up where a Brittany Spears or Barack vs. Hillary usually appears. ( See for yourself.) Depressing, isn't it? I think Oprah owes an apology as well; she originally backed the stuff. You know she has the Midas touch. Anyway, I still think it works; you'll never convince me otherwise. As my medical genius of a husband would say, "It's all in your head. If you think you won't get sick, you won't." Maybe that is the beauty of a placebo? Ask me how long it took me to convince him that allergies are REAL!

On another note, my friend Mary introduced me to a new blog that I am COMPLETELY OBSESSED with! I could read it ALL DAY LONG! It's called (Confessions of a Pioneer Woman), and it's just dang good! Check it out for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

6 comments:

e said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mezik said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie Walden said...

My cousin Emily swears by the stuff and I was forced to use it in Honduras when I got sick there. It never worked. Who knows!

Akinol said...

See Here

Fenrisar said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

Shakadal said...

See here or here