Mr. Jackson

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

HOORAY!!

I was going to post a long blog about how excited I am for this event coming to Nashville, and how the greatest thing about my busy week last week was finding out about this event, but instead I will just link this video. I think it states the reason for all my excitement very nicely. Laurette is in class during the day on Saturday so I am recruiting folks to go with me. So come on up to Nashville if any of you would like.



I will give a full update with pictures after the event...

3 comments:

Caleb said...

Travis, that event is in Nasvhille? Is it bad form to diss my parents for the weekend in order to experience people using odd contraptions to break Wilson and Orville's flying distance record?

And to put them right on your blog, go to the YouTube page and on the right is says "Embed"--just copy and paste those words directly to your blog. Nothing special.

Travis said...

Hey Caleb,
You could swing up on Saturday. Gates open at 11 and first flight is a 1pm. Best news of all is it is a FREE event. My money is on the Stephen Colbert - Eagle One (It's powered by truthiness!). Here is more info on the teams and event info. http://www.redbullflugtagusa.com/Nashville/default.aspx

Little Daddy said...

Travis,
Sounds like you're going to have a fun Saturday -- wish I could be there.

I really don't have a lot of stories to tell about the trip. Really, pretty calm, but there may a couple of things you need to know.